Saturday, December 30, 2006

Suitably Flip's "Liberal Yearbook 2006"

Even though Suitably Flip is a rw geek, I just love his "Liberal Yearbook 2006" especially that pic of a genetically altered Hillary/Obama "Hillorama"



Most of SF's Researchroll is suitably annoying, but given his Phillips Academy background, what else should one expect from a fat cat from Andover [not Exeter]?
American Enterprise Institute
Brookings Institution
Cato Institute
Center for Immigration Studies
Center for Responsive Politics
Center of the American Experiment
Club For Growth
Competitive Enterprise Institute
Heritage Foundation
Manhattan Institute
UVA Center for Politics

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Phillips Academy = Andover. I feel unclean having been labeled an Exie! :)

Thanks for the link.

Best,
Flip

Vicki Pierce said...

Dear Flip,

Yikes! My apologies for the 'Exie' reference. My son used to play ice hockey at Phillips Exeter's summer camp and my ADD addled lttle brain went there instead of Andover.

I'll definitely correct this egregious affront to your character.

And thanks for the hilarious "Liberal Yearbook 2006"!

Best,
Vicki